Get this easy Japanese twist on chicken soup on the table in just 15 minutes.
The ingredient of Chicken miso soup with ginger
- 180g dried ramen noodles
- 1L (4 cups) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 2 bunches broccolini, trimmed
- 6cm piece ginger, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 75g (1/4 cup) red miso paste
- 380g (2 cups) barbecue chicken, shredded
- 200g enoki mushrooms
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 sheet nori, broken (optional)
The instruction how to make Chicken miso soup with ginger
- Cook the noodles in a saucepan of boiling water following packet directions. Drain. Divide among 4 serving bowls.
- Meanwhile, bring stock to the boil in a saucepan over high heat. Add the broccolini and ginger. Cook for 2 minutes or until broccolini is tender crisp. Use tongs to transfer broccolini to prepared bowls.
- Place the miso paste in a small heatproof bowl. Add a little of the stock, stirring until miso dissolves.
- Add the miso mixture to the saucepan and gently stir to combine. Bring to a simmer. Remove from heat. Add chicken and mushrooms to noodles. Ladle over miso mixture and sprinkle with shallots and nori, if using.
Nutritions of Chicken miso soup with gingerfatContent: 563.801 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 75.8 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 16.9 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 25.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 30 milligrams cholesterol