Get the family together and share a delicious, super-easy noodle dish.
The ingredient of Ginger and chicken udon noodle soup
- 1 litre Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 500g chicken breast fillets
- 3 x 200g packets shelf-fresh udon noodles
- 1 bunch baby pak choy, trimmed, halved lengthways
The instruction how to make Ginger and chicken udon noodle soup
- Combine stock, soy sauce and ginger in a large saucepan. Bring to the boil over medium-high heat. Add chicken. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes. Remove from heat. Stand, covered, for 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Transfer chicken to a plate.
- Return stock to medium-high heat. Bring to a simmer. Add noodles. Cook for 2 minutes or until softened. Add pak choy. Cook, stirring, until wilted.
- Thinly slice chicken. Add chicken to hot soup just before serving.
Nutritions of Ginger and chicken udon noodle soupfatContent: 369.016 calories
saturatedFatContent: 3.2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 43.3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 40.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 81 milligrams cholesterol