Just six ingredients is all you need for this speedy, budget-friendly Asian chicken noodle soup!
The ingredient of Asian chicken, corn and noodle soup
- 1/4 cup Malaysian curry paste
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 425g can corn kernels, drained
- 2 cups shredded barbecued chicken (see note)
- 4 cups Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 220g shelf-fresh Singapore noodles
The instruction how to make Asian chicken, corn and noodle soup
- Heat a large, non-stick saucepan over medium heat. Add curry paste and half the onion. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add corn, chicken, 1 cup cold water and stock. Bring to the boil. Add noodles. Simmer for 5 to 6 minutes or until noodles are tender. Serve sprinkled with remaining onion.
Nutritions of Asian chicken, corn and noodle soupfatContent: 386.702 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 32 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 8 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 34 grams protein
sodiumContent: 102 milligrams cholesterol