Heres a recipe for the easiest pea and ham soup youll ever make.
The ingredient of Easy peasy soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 (200g) medium potato, peeled, diced
- 2 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 500g frozen peas
- 2 rashers shortcut rindless bacon, cut into thin strips
- Buttered toast, to serve
The instruction how to make Easy peasy soup
- Heat half the oil in a large saucepan. Cook onion for 5 mins over medium-low heat, until soft but not coloured. Add garlic and cook for 1 min.
- Add potato and stock. Cover saucepan and bring stock mixture to the boil. Reduce heat slightly and simmer for 10 mins, until potato is tender. Add peas, return mixture to the boil and cook for 5 mins. Cool slightly, then puru00e9e mixture using a hand blender, or in a food processor.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in a small frying pan. Cook bacon over medium heat for about 3 mins, until crisp. Spoon crispy bacon onto sheets of paper towels to drain excess oil.
- Ladle soup into bowls. Top with bacon, serve with buttered toast.
Nutritions of Easy peasy soupfatContent: