The ingredient of Mexican bean and capsicum soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 1/2 cups Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 400g can tomato pieces
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 420g can Edgell Red Kidney Beans, drained
- 1 small red capsicum, chopped
- 1 small green capsicum, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Mexican seasoning
- fresh basil leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Mexican bean and capsicum soup
- Place oil, onion, and garlic in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes or until soft.
- Add stock, tomato and tomato paste. Bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add kidney beans, capsicum and seasoning. Cook for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Ladle into bowls and top with fresh basil leaves.
Nutritions of Mexican bean and capsicum soupfatContent: 177.338 calories
saturatedFatContent: 6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 20 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 8 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 8 grams protein