*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Chicken meatball soup
- 500g chicken mince
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil, optional
- 1L Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1 bunch bok choy
The instruction how to make Chicken meatball soup
- Combine chicken mince, eggs, cornflour, salt, sesame oil, and white pepper in a large bowl. Using a chopstick or spoon, mix the ingredients and stir them toward one direction until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Pour chicken stock in pot, and boil. When chicken stock is boiled, use a spoon to take some mince meat and shape it into a ball, then put the meatballs into boiled soup, or you can shape the meatball by hand, then put them into soup. When meatballs are cooked, they will float to the surface.
- Add the bok choy, and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Add salt to adjust the taste if needed
Nutritions of Chicken meatball soupfatContent: