*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Creamy chicken noodle soup
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 brown onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 500g chicken breast, diced
- 1L Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 150g fettuccine, broken into short lengths
- 150ml cream
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 2 shallots, finely sliced
The instruction how to make Creamy chicken noodle soup
- Heat oil in a large pan and fry the onion and garlic. Add the chicken and cook until browned.
- Add the stock and bring to the boil. Stir in the fettuccine and simmer for 8 minutes or until the pasta is tender.
- Combine the cream, mustard and cornflour together and stir through the soup. Simmer for a few minutes until the soup thickens slightly then stir through the shallots and serve.
Nutritions of Creamy chicken noodle soupfatContent: