Corn adds sweetness to this much-loved chicken noodle soup.
The ingredient of Chicken noodle soup
- 1 barbecued chicken
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 green onions, finely sliced
- 2 cups chicken consomme
- 2 cups Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 175g fresh Singapore noodles, chopped
- 420g can sweet corn kernels, drained
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
The instruction how to make Chicken noodle soup
- Remove skin and meat from chicken carcass. Discard skin and bones. Finely slice or shred meat and place in the fridge until required.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add green onions and cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until tender. Add consomme and stock. Bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add noodles. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
- Add corn kernels, chicken and soy sauce. Stir until well combined and cook for 2 minutes or until chicken and corn is heated through. Serve with dinner rolls.
Nutritions of Chicken noodle soupfatContent: 238.044 calories
saturatedFatContent: 7.9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 22.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 19 grams protein
sodiumContent: 57.3 milligrams cholesterol