Enjoy a taste of the Spanish lifestyle with this thick and flavoursome paella soup.
The ingredient of Spanish paella soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500g chicken thigh fillet, sliced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 small red capsicum, diced
- 1/2 cup medium grain rice
- 1L Campbells Real Soup Base u2013Spanish
- 1/2 cup frozen peas.
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
The instruction how to make Spanish paella soup
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan. Add chicken and onion, cook for 6 mins. Add capsicum and cook for a further minute.
- Add rice and stir. Add Campbells Real Soup Base u2013Spanish. Bring to the boil, reduce to a simmer, covered for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally until rice is almost tender.
- Add peas and simmer for 3 minutes or until cooked through.
- Stir through parsley and ladle soup into bowls to serve.
Nutritions of Spanish paella soupfatContent: