Serve up this fragrant coconut prawn soup infused with lemongrass and lime.
The ingredient of Thai coconut prawn soup with lemongrass and lime
- 6 cups (1.5L) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1 stalk lemongrass, white part only, bruised
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 125g baby corn, halved
- 1 red capsicum, seeded and sliced
- 1 bunch baby bok choy, trimmed and leaves separated
- 400ml coconut cream
- 20 large raw prawns, peeled, deveined with tails left intact
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
The instruction how to make Thai coconut prawn soup with lemongrass and lime
- Place the chicken stock, lemongrass and lime juice in a large saucepan over medium heat and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the baby corn, capsicum and bok choy and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the coconut cream, prawns, fish sauce and brown sugar and simmer for another 3 minutes or until prawns are just cooked through. Remove the lemongrass, adjust the seasoning if required and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Thai coconut prawn soup with lemongrass and limefatContent: 358.261 calories
saturatedFatContent: 20 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 18 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 14 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 14 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 28 grams protein