5 ingredients is all you need for this tasty leek, potato and pea soup!
The ingredient of Leek, potato and pea soup
- 2 leeks, pale section only, thinly sliced
- 2 large Cru00e8me Royale potatoes, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 4 cups (1L) chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 cup (120g) frozen peas
- 1/2 cup (125ml) thickened cream
The instruction how to make Leek, potato and pea soup
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the leek and cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until leek softens. Add the potato and stock and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 20 mins or until potato is very tender and soup thickens slightly. Stir in the peas. Cook for 2 mins or until heated through. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Use a stick blender to blend until smooth. Add half the cream and stir to combine. Season.
- Ladle the soup evenly among serving bowls. Drizzle with the remaining cream.
Nutritions of Leek, potato and pea soupfatContent: 253.818 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 24 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 7 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 8 grams protein