Watching your waistline has never been easier or tasted quite so good.
The ingredient of Pork & sweet corn noodle soup with pak choy
- 125g Changu2019s Long Life Noodles
- 1 large bunch baby pak choy, trimmed, leaves separated
- 1.5L (6 cups) boiling water
- 1 teaspoon Massel chicken style stock powder
- 3cm-piece fresh ginger, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 teaspoons salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 185g (1 cup) fresh corn kernels
- 400g pork fillet, thinly sliced
- Sliced shallots, to serve
The instruction how to make Pork & sweet corn noodle soup with pak choy
- Cook noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain. Divide among serving bowls. Cut the pak choy stems and leaves in half.
- Meanwhile, bring the water, stock powder and ginger to the boil in a large saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat to low. Add the sherry, soy sauce and sugar. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the corn to the pan. Simmer for 2 minutes. Add the pork and pak choy stems and leaves. Simmer for 1-2 minutes or until pork is cooked and pak choy stems are tender crisp.
- Top noodles with soup and shallot.
Nutritions of Pork & sweet corn noodle soup with pak choyfatContent: 292.775 calories
saturatedFatContent: 2.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 0.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 37 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 31 grams protein