*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of French onion chicken casserole
- 20ml oil
- 800g chicken thighs
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 pkt (43g) French onion soup mix
- 600ml cream
- 400g can of corn kernels
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley, for garnish
- 2 cups basmati rice, cooked
The instruction how to make French onion chicken casserole
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Brown chicken thighs but do not cook fully. Remove and set aside to cool slightly.
- In the same frying pan, brown off the diced up onion.
- Cut up the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Place the chicken in a casserole dish. Sprinkle the cooked onion over the chicken.
- Mix the french onion soup mix with the cream in a separate bowl and pour over the chicken. Add the corn to the chicken dish. Cover with foil and bake in the oven for 50 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley flakes and serve on a bed of basmati rice.
Nutritions of French onion chicken casserolefatContent: