The salt flakes complement and enrich the cocoa and chocolate in these cookies. Decadent to eat, these roll and bake cookies may very well become a staple in your recipe repertoire.
The ingredient of Salted chocolate cookies
- 275g 70% dark chocolate, chopped
- 100g milk chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 3/4 cup NESTLu00c9 BAKERS CHOICE Cocoa
- 1 1/2 cups dark brown sugar
- 180g salted butter
- 3 eggs, lightly whisked
- 2 teaspoons salt flakes
The instruction how to make Salted chocolate cookies
- Preheat oven to 180C or 160C fan-forced. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
- Melt butter and 100g dark chocolate and 50g milk chocolate in a medium saucepan over low heat. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, sift flour and cocoa into a large bowl. Stir in sugar. Add chocolate mixture and eggs and stir to combine. Stir through remaining chopped chocolate. Roll slightly heaped tablespoons of mixture into balls. Place on the prepared tray, 5cm apart. Slightly flatten balls with fingers. Bake for 11 minutes. Sprinkle with salt. Bake for another 1 minute. Cool on trays for 5 minutes then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritions of Salted chocolate cookiesfatContent: