French for "crescents", these brekkie pastry favourites are delicious after dinner, too.
The ingredient of Chocolate and hazelnut croissants
- 2 sheets (25 x 25cm) frozen ready-rolled butter puff pastry, just thawed
- 160g (1/2 cup) chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 2 tablespoons dry roasted hazelnuts, finely chopped
The instruction how to make Chocolate and hazelnut croissants
- Preheat oven to 190u00b0C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Cut each pastry sheet into 4 squares. Spread the chocolate hazelnut spread over each square, leaving a 1cm-wide border. Brush the edges with egg.
- Fold over 1 corner of 1 pastry square. Roll up diagonally to form a log. Shape into a crescent. Place on the lined tray. Repeat with remaining pastry squares.
- Brush with egg. Sprinkle with hazelnuts. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the pastry is cooked, puffed and golden. Serve warm.
Nutritions of Chocolate and hazelnut croissantsfatContent: