Luscious chocolate truffles make superb food gifts, but remember to make a batch for yourself.
The ingredient of Chocolate hazelnut truffles
- 250g good-quality milk chocolate, chopped
- 40g butter, chopped
- 14 roasted hazelnuts
- 60g good-quality dark chocolate, chopped
The instruction how to make Chocolate hazelnut truffles
- Place milk chocolate and butter in a heatproof, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on medium (50%) for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every minute with a metal spoon, until almost melted. Stir until smooth. Set aside for 30 minutes or until thick enough to roll into balls.
- Roll teaspoons of chocolate mixture into balls. Push 1 hazelnut into the centre of each ball and re-roll to enclose. Place on a plate and refrigerate until set.
- Place dark chocolate in a heatproof, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on medium (50%) for 1 minute, stirring with a metal spoon, until almost melted. Stir until smooth. Allow to cool slightly.
- Place truffles on a wire rack over a tray. Spoon chocolate into a small snap-lock bag. Using scissors, snip 1 corner from bag and pipe chocolate over truffles to decorate. Refrigerate until firm. Serve.
Nutritions of Chocolate hazelnut trufflesfatContent: