Bake a batch of these tempting chocolate cookies - theyre so delicious you wont want to share them!
The ingredient of Chocolate earthquake cookies
- 1/3 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- 100g butter, chopped
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1/4 cups plain flour, sifted
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, sifted
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/4 cup pure icing sugar
The instruction how to make Chocolate earthquake cookies
- Place spread and butter in a saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth. Transfer to a bowl.
- Stir caster sugar, egg, flour, cocoa powder and bicarbonate of soda into chocolate mixture. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Grease 2 baking trays. Line with baking paper.
- Roll level tablespoons of mixture into 24 balls. Sift icing sugar onto a plate. Roll each ball in icing sugar. Place balls, 6cm apart, on prepared trays. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, swapping trays halfway. Cool on trays. Serve.
Nutritions of Chocolate earthquake cookiesfatContent: 109.223 calories
saturatedFatContent: 4.9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 15.3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 1.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 19 milligrams cholesterol