Whether at the park, on the beach or in your garden, this sweet package is all about enjoying the best days of summer.
The ingredient of Marmalade & chocolate shortbread
- 300g (2 cups) plain flour
- 45g (1/2 cup) rolled oats
- 250g unsalted butter, softened, roughly chopped
- 110g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 1 orange, zested
- 115g (1/3 cup) orange marmalade
- 100g milk chocolate, finely chopped
The instruction how to make Marmalade & chocolate shortbread
- Line the base of a 18cm x 28cm slice pan. Process flour, oats and 1 teaspoon salt in a food processor until oats are finely ground.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter, sugar and orange zest until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in flour mixture until shortbread mixture comes together in small clumps.
- Press just more than half of the shortbread mixture over the base of the pan, then, using a spatula, level and smooth. Spread over marmalade, then scatter with chocolate. Scatter over remaining shortbread mixture, then refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 150C. Bake shortbread for 45 minutes or until light golden. Cool in pan.
- Cut into 24 slices and serve. The shortbread will keep in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Nutritions of Marmalade & chocolate shortbreadfatContent: