Want to cut the calories but still need a snack to get you through the day? These low-cal bites are the answer!
The ingredient of Banana, oat & chocolate bars
- 230g (2 1/2 cups) rolled oats
- 80g (1/2 cup) natural seed mix u2028with pine nuts
- 50g (1/3 cup) dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon linseeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 60g (1/4 cup) coconut oil
- 100g (1/4 cup) rice malt syrup
- 2 (about 350g) ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 egg
- 45g Well Naturally No Added Sugar u2028Dark Chocolate bar, melted
The instruction how to make Banana, oat & chocolate bars
- Preheat the oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan forced. Line a 16 x 26cm slice pan with baking paper, allowing the sides to overhang. Combine the oats, seed mix, cranberries, linseeds and cinnamon in a large bowl and make a well in the centre.
- Combine the coconut oil and rice malt syrup in a microwave-safe jug. Microwave on Medium for 1 minute or until melted u2028and smooth. Cool for 2 minutes.
- Add coconut oil mixture, banana and egg to the well. Stir until just combined. Spread over prepared pan. Bake for 35 minutes or until firm to touch. Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cut into 16 triangles. Drizzle with the melted chocolate and set aside to set. u2028Store in an airtight container in the fridge u2028for up to 5 days.
Nutritions of Banana, oat & chocolate barsfatContent: 175.187 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 19 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 4 grams protein