The ingredient of White chocolate truffles
- 100g slivered almonds
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1/3 cup thickened cream
- 180g NESTLu00c9 BAKERS CHOICE White Choc Melts
- 2 tablespoons coconut-flavoured liqueur (like Malibu)
The instruction how to make White chocolate truffles
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Spread nuts over baking tray. Bake for 5 minutes, or until golden. Place into a food processor and process until finely chopped.
- Spread coconut over baking tray. Bake for 3 to 4 minutes, or until light golden and toasted. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Pour cream into a heat-proof bowl. Place over a saucepan of simmering water, until hot. Add chocolate. Heat, stirring with a metal spoon, until melted and smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in liqueur, nuts and 1/2 cup of coconut. Refrigerate for 3 hours, or until firm enough to roll into balls.
- Line a tray with baking paper. Place remaining coconut into a small bowl. Roll balls in coconut until well coated. Place on tray and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritions of White chocolate trufflesfatContent: