The kids will love helping you decorate and eat these cute chocolate biscuit Christmas trees.
The ingredient of Chocolate Christmas trees
- 250g butter, softened
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- 2 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1/2 cup cornflour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 200g milk chocolate, melted
- 100g white chocolate, melted
- Mini M&Ms, to decorate
The instruction how to make Chocolate Christmas trees
- Using an electric hand mixer, beat butter, sugar and vanilla until pale and creamy. Add egg. Beat until well combined.
- Sift flour and cornflour over butter mixture. Add cocoa and milk. Stir well. Divide in half. Press each half into a disc. Wrap each disc in baking paper. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 160u00b0C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Roll each disc out between 2 sheets of baking paper to 3mm-thick.
- Use a 12cm-long tree-shaped biscuit cutter to cut 12 biscuits from each circle of dough. Place onto trays. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until firm. Bake for 15 minutes or until firm to touch. Stand for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Spread milk chocolate over flat side of each biscuit. Press 1 paddle pop stick onto 12 biscuits. Sandwich together with remaining biscuits. Refrigerate until firm.
- Spoon white chocolate into a snap-lock bag. Snip off 1 corner. Pipe a zigzag pattern over trees. Decorate with M&Ms. Allow to set. Store in an airtight container.
Nutritions of Chocolate Christmas treesfatContent: