Spread good cheer with these chocolate Christmas truffles made fresh, with love, from your kitchen.
The ingredient of Chocolate & hazelnut truffles
- 300g 70% cocoa dark chocolate, chopped
- 125ml (1/2 cup) pouring cream
- 100g butter, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Frangelico liqueur
- 55g (1/3 cup) finely chopped dry-roasted hazelnuts
- 375g NESTLu00c9 BAKERS CHOICE White Choc Melts, melted
- 375g NESTLu00c9 BAKERS CHOICE Dark Choc Melts, melted
- Silver cachous, to decorate
- White and dark chocolate pearls (optional), to decorate
The instruction how to make Chocolate & hazelnut truffles
- Place the chocolate and cream in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan half-filled with simmering water (make sure the bowl doesnu2019t touch the water). Use a metal spoon to stir until the chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth. Add the butter and Frangelico and stir until smooth. Stir in the hazelnut. Place the chocolate mixture in the fridge for 30-40 minutes or until firm.
- Line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper. Roll heaped teaspoonfuls of chocolate mixture into balls. Place on the prepared trays. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Use a fork to dip 1 truffle into the melted white chocolate. Tap the fork on the edge of the bowl to shake off excess chocolate. Place on the tray. Repeat with half the remaining truffles and remaining melted white chocolate. Repeat with remaining truffles and the melted dark chocolate. Decorate with silver cachous and white and dark chocolate pearls. Set aside to set.
- Store the truffles in an airtight container in the fridge for 24 hours or until firm. Remove from fridge 30 minutes before serving.
Nutritions of Chocolate & hazelnut trufflesfatContent: