These gluten-free cookies are rich and buttery thanks to the peanut butter, with just the right amount of chocolate.
The ingredient of Gluten-free peanut butter chocolate chip cookies
- 155g (1 1/2 cups) almond meal
- 70g (1/2 cup) coconut flour
- 35g (1/4 cup) gluten-free cornflour
- 135g (3/4 cup) coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 120g natural peanut butter (no sugar or salt)
- 80ml (1u20443 cup) melted coconut oil
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 120g dark chocolate (85% cocoa), finely chopped
The instruction how to make Gluten-free peanut butter chocolate chip cookies
- Preheat the oven to 170C/150C fan forced. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper and set aside.
- Process the almond meal, coconut flour, cornflour, sugar, bicarb and salt in a food processor until combined. Whisk the peanut butter, oil, egg and vanilla in a jug. Add the peanut butter mixture to the almond mixture. Process until well combined. Transfer to a bowl and stir in 85g chocolate.
- Use damp hands to roll rounded tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls. Place on prepared trays. Flatten well, pressing together with fingers if large cracks form. Bake, swapping trays after 8 minutes, for 16-18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on trays for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Place the remaining chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on Medium until smooth. Drizzle melted chocolate over cookies. Set aside to set.
Nutritions of Gluten-free peanut butter chocolate chip cookiesfatContent: 178.772 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 13 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 4 grams protein