What a fun dessert these wafers are….an old favourite with a delicious Crunchie twist!
The ingredient of Cadbury crunchie chocolate noodle ice cream sandwiches
- 200g Cadbury Dairy Milk Crunchie, broken into pieces
- 2 tablespoons Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter
- 100g packet fried noodles
- 6 scoops vanilla ice-cream, for serving
- 100u2019s and 1000u2019s or sprinkles, for decoration
The instruction how to make Cadbury crunchie chocolate noodle ice cream sandwiches
- Melt together the chocolate and peanut butter in a bowl over a saucepan of gently simmering water, stirring occasionally, until smooth. Remove from the heat, add the noodles and stir to combine.
- Using 2 spoons make 12 flat rounds on a baking paper lined tray. Allow to set and store in an airtight container until required.
- Serve with a scoop of ice-cream sandwiched between two wafers and roll in sprinkles.
- Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Cadbury crunchie chocolate noodle ice cream sandwichesfatContent: