These buttery little puffs are our version of a choc-passionfruit melting moment.
The ingredient of Chocolate sandwich cookies with passionfruit white choc ganache
- 250g unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 200g (1 1/3 cups) plain flour
- 125g (3/4 cup) icing sugar mixture
- 35g (1/3 cup) dark cocoa powder
- 50g (1/3 cup) cornflour
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Dark cocoa powder, extra, to dust
- 150g white chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons thickened cream
- 1 1/2 passionfruits, pulped
The instruction how to make Chocolate sandwich cookies with passionfruit white choc ganache
- Preheat oven to 160C/140C fan forced. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Use electric beaters to beat the butter in a bowl until very pale and creamy. Sift over the flour, icing sugar, cocoa and cornflour. Add the milk. Use a wooden spoon to stir to combine.
- Roll level tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls. Place on prepared trays, allowing room for spreading. Bake, swapping the trays halfway through cooking time, for 20 minutes or until cooked through. Set aside on trays to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, for the ganache, combine the white chocolate and cream in a microwavesafe bowl. Microwave on Medium, stirring every 30 seconds, for 1 minute 30 seconds or until mixture is melted and smooth. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool. Stir through the passionfruit pulp. Place in the fridge for 1 hour or until thick and spreadable.
- Place 1 heaped teaspoonful of ganache on 1 biscuit. Sandwich with another biscuit. Repeat with remaining ganache and biscuits. Set aside to set. Dust with cocoa.
Nutritions of Chocolate sandwich cookies with passionfruit white choc ganachefatContent: