For the perfect Christmas gift try these indulgent dark chocolate and raspberry truffles.
The ingredient of Dark chocolate and raspberry truffles
- 200g Arnotts granita biscuits
- 395g can Nestlu00e9 Sweetened condensed milk
- 50g butter, chopped
- 375g Nestlu00e9 Bakers choice dark chocolate melts
- 1/3 cup (110g) Cottees raspberry jam
- 1 1/2 cups (210g) Lucky slivered almonds, toasted, finely chopped
The instruction how to make Dark chocolate and raspberry truffles
- Place the biscuits in a food processor and process until fine crumbs form.
- Place condensed milk, butter, 100g of the Nestlu00e9 Bakeru2019s Choice Dark Melts and jam in a saucepan over low heat. Stir for 3-5 mins or until melted and smooth. Stir in biscuit crumbs. Place mixture into a shallow heatproof container. Place in the fridge for 30 mins to firm slightly.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Roll 2 teaspoonfuls of the mixture into balls and place on the lined baking tray. Freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
- Place remaining Nestlu00e9 Bakeru2019s Choice Dark Melts in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium (50%) for 3 mins, stirring once with a metal spoon, until smooth. Place the almonds on a plate. Dip the balls in the chocolate, and shake off excess. Roll in the almonds. Place on a lined tray in the fridge until set.
Nutritions of Dark chocolate and raspberry trufflesfatContent: