Keep a batch of these chocolate biscuits in your pantry to enjoy with afternoon tea.
The ingredient of Chocolate chip cookies
- 150g softened butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups plain flour
- 1/2 cup NESTLu00c9 BAKERS CHOICE Milk CHOC BITS, plus 1 tablespoon extra
- 1/2 cup NESTLu00c9 BAKERS CHOICE Dark CHOC BITS, plus 1 tablespoon extra
The instruction how to make Chocolate chip cookies
- Preheat oven to 180C or 160C fan-forced. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Using an electric mixer or whisking by hand, beat butter and sugars and 1-2 minutes or until smooth and well combined. Beat in egg and vanilla until combined.
- Stir in flour. Stir in dark and milk choc bits. Roll 2 level tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls and place on prepared trays, 3cm apart. Press down slightly. Decorate with extra choc bits.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until light golden and cooked. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Nutritions of Chocolate chip cookiesfatContent: