An amazing chocolate snack to boost flagging energy levels during the day.
The ingredient of Cadbury choc-energy balls
- 2 cups mixed toasted nuts (eg almonds, walnuts, Brazil and hazelnuts)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1/2 cup sultanas
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1/4 cup Cadbury Bournville Cocoa
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon Cadbury Bournville Cocoa, extra
The instruction how to make Cadbury choc-energy balls
- Place nuts and oats in a food processor and process to a crumb. Add the dried fruits and process to chop, and then add the pumpkin seeds, cocoa, honey and cinnamon and process to combine.
- Roll tablespoonsful of mixture into balls. Combine coconut and extra cocoa. Roll each ball in the coconut mixture to coat, place on a tray and then refrigerate until firm. Store in and airtight container until required.
Nutritions of Cadbury choc-energy ballsfatContent: