A chocolate lattice finishing turns this muesli bar into a fantastic treat.
The ingredient of Yummy muesli bars
- 125g butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup self-raising flour
- 210g Lucky snack tub fruit & nuts with yoghurt berries
- 50g dark chocolate melts, melted
The instruction how to make Yummy muesli bars
- Preheat oven to 160C or 140C fan. Lightly oil an 18 x 28cm slice tin and line with non-stick baking paper, overhanging the two long sides.
- Combine the butter, sugar and golden syrup in a small saucepan and stir over low heat until melted and smooth. Stir in vanilla essence.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl, make a well in centre. Pour in butter mixture, stir well. Transfer to prepared tin. Gently press with lightly oiled back of a spoon to form an even layer.
- Bake slice for 25 mins until lightly browned. Cool in tin then lift out and cut into bars. Place melted chocolate into a small ziplock bag and snip off a corner. Drizzle over bars, leave to set. Store in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
Nutritions of Yummy muesli barsfatContent: