This beautiful dessert is cleverly put together for you to please with ease!
The ingredient of Choc-banana and custard stacks
- 1 sheet frozen ready-rolled butter puff pastry
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup pure cream
- 2 medium bananas, sliced diagonally
- 1 cup Irish cream-flavoured custard
The instruction how to make Choc-banana and custard stacks
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced. Cut pastry into 4 squares. Place on trays lined with baking paper. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden and puffed. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, place chocolate and cream in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high (100%) for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds with a metal spoon, or until smooth. Set aside for 20 minutes to cool.
- Using a small knife, split each pastry square in half crossways. Place bottom halves on plates. Top with chocolate mixture and banana. Spoon over custard. Sandwich with pastry halves. Dust with icing sugar. Serve.
Nutritions of Choc-banana and custard stacksfatContent: 620.683 calories
saturatedFatContent: 36 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 22 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 65 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 43 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 54 milligrams cholesterol