Be surprised at how easy it is to make these decadent and delicate truffles.
The ingredient of White chocolate truffles
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 100g milk chocolate, chopped
- 180g white chocolate, chopped
- 250g pkt triple choc cookies
The instruction how to make White chocolate truffles
- Crush biscuits in a food processor or blender until fine crumbs form. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Heat condensed milk and milk chocolate in a small saucepan on low, stirring until chocolate has melted and mixture is smooth. Pour over biscuit crumbs and mix to combine. Chill for 10 mins to firm slightly. Line a tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Roll tablespoons of mixture into balls. Place on tray and chill for 2-3 hrs to set.
- Melt white chocolate in a microwave on MEDIUM for 2-3 mins stirring after each minute until smooth. Line a wire rack with non-stick baking paper. Dip balls into white chocolate to coat. Place on rack to set. Chill truffles in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Nutritions of White chocolate trufflesfatContent: