Pizza for dessert! Tuck into this moreish banana and cream chocolate pizza. Youll definitely want a few slices of this.
The ingredient of Banana and cream chocolate pizza
- 2 cups plain flour, plus extra to dust
- 7g sachet dry active yeast
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus extra to grease
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 bananas, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoon butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut spread (or Nutella)
- 200ml Bulla Creme Fraiche
The instruction how to make Banana and cream chocolate pizza
- Sift flour into a large bowl, stir in yeast, sugar and salt. Make a well in the centre and add 200ml warm water and oil. Bring together forming a dough, with a wooden spoon or your hands, turn out dough onto a floured surface. Knead for 5 minutes by hand (or in an electric mixer with a dough hook) until the dough is smooth.
- Lightly grease a clean bowl with a little oil, then add dough and cover with a tea towel. Set aside in a warm place to prove for 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 240C (220C fan forced). Place sugar and sliced banana in a bowl and toss to coat, set aside. Knock back the dough by punching out the trapped air and divide into 2 balls. On a floured surface, roll out each ball of dough to approximately 20cm diameter. Brush both side with melted butter, place on a baking paper lined oven tray and prick the surface with a fork. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until crisp and starting to turn golden.
- Remove bases from oven and evenly spread the hazelnut spread between the bases. Dollop cru00e8me frau00eeche onto chocolate and gently spread evenly. Spoon banana and sugar mixture on top of Bulla Cru00e8me Fraiche. Return to oven for a further 8 minutes or until banana caramelises. Serve with Bulla Creamy Classics Vanilla Ice Cream.
Nutritions of Banana and cream chocolate pizzafatContent: