These festive chocolate biscuit ornaments make for great gifts for loved ones.
The ingredient of Choc Christmas cookies
- 200g butter, softened
- 1/3 cup (75g) brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 2 cups (300g) plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Nestle Baking Cocoa
- 1 1/3 cups (200g) Nestle White Choc Melts, melted
The instruction how to make Choc Christmas cookies
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Grease and line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until pale and creamy. Add golden syrup; beat until well combined.
- Stir in flour and cinnamon and Nestle Baking Cocoa and mix until just combined. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead lightly until smooth. Cover and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to rest.
- Using a lightly floured rolling pin, roll out dough until 4mm thick. Using 8 cm star or snowflake shaped biscuit cutter, cut shapes from the dough. Place on prepared trays. Then using a 4 cm star or snowflake shaped biscuit cutter, cut a smaller shape from the centre of each biscuit.
- Use a thin drinking straw to cut a small hole in the top corner of each biscuit. Continue cutting biscuits from the dough, re-rolling as necessary. Bake for 12 minutes or until golden Set aside to cool slightly.
- Spoon Nestle White Melts into a piping bag; drizzle on to biscuits.
- Thread ribbon through the hole in each biscuit and secure with a knot.
Nutritions of Choc Christmas cookiesfatContent: