These crunchy chocolate oatmeal cookies are low in fat so munch away without the guilt.
The ingredient of Choc-chip oatmeal cookies
- 1 free-range egg
- 1/4 cup macadamia nut oil
- 2 tablespoons apple sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 100g good-quality dark chocolate, chopped
The instruction how to make Choc-chip oatmeal cookies
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Using a fork, whisk egg, oil, apple sauce, sugar and vanilla in a bowl until combined. Sift flour and baking powder together over egg mixture. Add oats and chocolate. Stir gently to combine.
- Place tablespoons of mixture on baking trays, allowing room for spreading. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until light golden. Stand cookies on trays for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Serve.
Nutritions of Choc-chip oatmeal cookiesfatContent: 96.556 calories
saturatedFatContent: 4.2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 13 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 1.6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 8 milligrams cholesterol