It just wouldnt be Christmas without stocking up on these sweet chocolate-coated rum balls
The ingredient of Classic rum balls recipe
- 250g pkt Arnotts Arno Shortbread
- 105g (1 1/4 cups) desiccated coconut
- 35g (1/3 cup) cocoa powder
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 60ml (1/4 cup) dark rum
- 375g pkt dark choc melts, melted
- Shredded coconut (or extra desiccated coconut), to decorate
The instruction how to make Classic rum balls recipe
- Place the shortbread biscuits in the bowl of a food processor and process until they are finely crushed. Transfer the crushed biscuit to a large bowl.
- Add desiccated coconut and cocoa. Stir until well combined. Add the condensed milk and rum. Stir until well combined. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up slightly.
- Roll level tablespoonfuls of the mixture into balls. Place, in a single layer, on a tray lined with baking paper. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up slightly.
- Use a fork to dip the balls, 1 at a time, in chocolate. Return to tray. Sprinkle with shredded coconut. Set aside for 5 minutes. Store the rum balls, covered, in the fridge.
Nutritions of Classic rum balls recipefatContent: