These crisp biscuits with a nutty crunch and studded with little chocolate nuggets are the perfect base for ice-cream sandwiches.
The ingredient of Macadamia choc-chunk biscuits
- 125g butter, at room temperature
- 100g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 55g (1/4 cup, firmly packed) brown sugar
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 100g dark cooking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 100g macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbs milk
- 80g dark cooking chocolate, chopped into 2cm pieces, extra
- Ice-cream, to serve
The instruction how to make Macadamia choc-chunk biscuits
- To make the macadamia choc-chunk biscuits, preheat the oven to 160u00b0C/140u00b0C fan forced. Line two large baking trays with baking paper.
- Use electric beaters to beat the butter, caster sugar and brown sugar in a bowl until pale and creamy. Beat in the egg. Stir in the flour, chocolate, macadamia and milk until well combined.
- Roll tablespoonfuls of the mixture into balls. Place on prepared trays, 8cm apart, allowing room for spreading. Flatten slightly. Place the extra chocolate pieces on top of half the biscuits. Bake, swapping trays halfway through, for 12 minutes or until light golden. Set aside to cool on trays.
- Fill the choc-chunk biscuits with the ice-cream filling of your choice.
Nutritions of Macadamia choc-chunk biscuitsfatContent: