For the perfect after dinner treat try these creamy mocha truffles.
The ingredient of Mocha truffles
- 220g pkt Cadbury melts real white chocolate
- 1/4 cup (60ml) thickened cream
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 2 x 220g pkts Cadbury melts real milk chocolate
- 24 coffee beans
The instruction how to make Mocha truffles
- Combine the white chocolate, cream and instant coffee in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on medium (50%), stirring every minute, for 2-3 mins or until smooth. Cover. Place in the fridge for 3-4 hours or until firm.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Roll 2-teaspoonfuls of chocolate mixture into balls. Place on the tray. Place in the fridge for 30 mins or until set. Place milk chocolate in a microwave-safe jug. Microwave on medium (50%), stirring every 30 secs, for 1-2 mins or until smooth. Using 2 forks, dip 1 truffle into melted chocolate, shaking off excess. Return to tray. Repeat with remaining truffles and chocolate. Top each truffle with a coffee bean. Place in the fridge for 30 mins or until set.
Nutritions of Mocha trufflesfatContent: