Now you can enjoy a guilt free treat with these low fat, low carb apricot and orange chocolate truffles.
The ingredient of Apricot and orange truffles
- 12 sponge finger (savoiardi) biscuits
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, finely chopped
- 1 orange, rind finely grated, juiced
- 1/4 cup apricot jam
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
The instruction how to make Apricot and orange truffles
- Roughly chop sponge fingers. Place into a food processor. Process until fine crumbs form. Transfer to a large bowl. Add dried apricots, orange rind, 2 tablespoons of orange juice and jam. Stir until well combined.
- Place cocoa into a shallow dish. Using wet hands, roll 2 teaspoonfuls of mixture at a time into small balls. Roll in cocoa. Place into an airtight container. Cover. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight if time permits. Remove from fridge 30 minutes before serving.
Nutritions of Apricot and orange trufflesfatContent: 64.291 calories
saturatedFatContent: 0.9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 0.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 12.7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 1.6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 16 milligrams cholesterol