Celebrate the spirit of the Anzacs with the biscuits named in their honour.
The ingredient of Double choc Anzac biscuits
- 1 cup plain flour
- 150g dark choc bits
- 1 cup good-quality whole rolled oats
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 125g butter
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 150g NESTLu00c9 BAKERS CHOICE Dark Choc Melts
The instruction how to make Double choc Anzac biscuits
- Preheat oven to 160u00b0C. Line 2 large baking trays with non-stick baking paper.
- Combine the flour, choc bits, oats, coconut, sugars and cocoa powder in a large bowl.
- Stir the butter, golden syrup and water in a small saucepan over medium heat until the butter melts and the mixture is smooth.
- Stir in the bicarbonate of soda. Add to the oat mixture and stir until well combined.
- Roll level tablespoonfuls of the mixture into balls and place, about 5cm apart, on the prepared trays. Flatten until about 1cm thick. Bake, swapping trays to upper and lower oven shelves halfway through cooking, for 15 minutes or until crisp. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Place the dark chocolate melts in a small heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (make sure the bowl doesnt touch the water) and stir with a metal spoon until melted. Spoon into a small sealable plastic bag. Seal and cut the corner from the bag to make a small hole. Drizzle the chocolate over the top of the biscuits. Set aside for 5 minutes or until set.
Nutritions of Double choc Anzac biscuitsfatContent: