Munch on these moreish bikkies. Best enjoyed with a hot cuppa!
The ingredient of Oat and raisin choc-chip cookies
- 170g butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chocolate bits
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
The instruction how to make Oat and raisin choc-chip cookies
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper. Place butter and honey in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring for 2 to 3 minutes or until butter is melted. Remove from heat. Allow to cool.
- Sift flour and bicarbonate of soda into a large bowl. Add husks from sieve. Stir in oats, sugar, raisins, chocolate bits and coconut. Add cooled butter mixture. Stir until well combined.
- Roll tablespoons of mixture into balls. Place on prepared trays, allowing 3cm for spreading. Flatten slightly with fingertips. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, swapping trays after 10 minutes, or until biscuits are golden. Allow to cool on trays. Serve.
Nutritions of Oat and raisin choc-chip cookiesfatContent: 127.387 calories
saturatedFatContent: 7.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 14.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 1.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 16 milligrams cholesterol