Where theres honey, bees wont be far away - thank goodness these ones are just made from marshmallow, chocolate and rice bubbles.
The ingredient of Buzzy bubble bumblebees
- 35g (1 cup) Kelloggs rice bubbles
- 25g butter
- 40g (1/2 cup) white marshmallows
- Vegetable oil, to grease
- 50g dark choc melts
- 40 flaked almonds
The instruction how to make Buzzy bubble bumblebees
- Place the rice bubbles in a large bowl. Place the butter and marshmallows in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring constantly, for 2-3 minutes or until the butter melts and the mixture is smooth.
- Add the butter mixture to the rice bubbles and stir until well combined. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Rub your hands with oil to lightly grease. Use your hands to roll heaped teaspoonfuls of the rice bubble mixture into oval shapes. Place on the lined tray. Use a small sharp knife to score the rice bubble shapes lengthways.
- Place the choc melts in a sealable plastic bag. Place the bag in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in microwave on Medium/500watts/50%, stirring every 30 seconds until the chocolate melts. Cut a small hole in 1 corner of the bag and drizzle the chocolate over the rice bubble shapes. Arrange 2 flaked almonds in the indentation on each rice bubble shape to make wings. Set aside for 15 minutes or until set. Serve.
Nutritions of Buzzy bubble bumblebeesfatContent: 31.07 calories
saturatedFatContent: 2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 3.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 0.5 grams protein