Give traditional rum balls a makeover with this glace ginger and marbled chocolate version modelled on the classic Dark & Stormy cocktail.
The ingredient of Dark & stormy rum balls
- 250g pkt Arnotts Arno Shortbread
- 105g (1 1/4 cups) desiccated coconut
- 35g (1/3 cup) cocoa powder
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon glace ginger, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime rind
- 60ml (1/4 cup) dark rum
- 150g dark choc melts, melted
- 150g white choc melts, melted
The instruction how to make Dark & stormy rum balls
- Place the shortbread biscuits in the bowl of a food processor and process until they are finely crushed. Transfer the crushed biscuit to a large bowl.
- Add desiccated coconut and cocoa. Stir until well combined. Add the condensed milk, ginger, lime rind and rum. Stir until well combined. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up slightly.
- Roll level tablespoonfuls of the mixture into balls. Place, in a single layer, on a tray lined with baking paper. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up slightly.
- Melt the chocolates in separate bowls, then gently swirl together and use a fork to dip the balls carefully, 1 at a time, for a marbled effect. Return to tray. Store the rum balls, covered, in the fridge.
Nutritions of Dark & stormy rum ballsfatContent: