Make a delicious gift for your family and friends with these fun hot cross hazelnut truffles.
The ingredient of Hot cross hazelnut truffles
- 2 tablespoons thickened cream
- 1/3 cup (110g) chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 400g dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped hazelnuts, toasted
- 50g white chocolate, melted
The instruction how to make Hot cross hazelnut truffles
- Combine cream, hazelnut spread and half the dark chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on medium (50%), stirring with a metal spoon every 1 min, for 2-3 mins or until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in hazelnuts. Cover and place in the fridge for 3-4 hours or until firm.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Use your hands to roll 2-teaspoonfuls of chocolate mixture into balls. Place on the lined tray and place in the freezer for 10 mins or until firm.
- Place remaining dark chocolate in a clean microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on medium (50%), stirring with a metal spoon every 1 min, for 2-3 mins or until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Use a fork to dip a truffle in melted chocolate, tapping gently on the side of bowl to remove any excess. Return coated truffle to tray. Repeat with remaining truffles. Place in the fridge for 20 mins or until set.
- Place white chocolate into a sealable plastic bag. Cut off 1 corner. Pipe crosses onto truffles. Set aside for 10 mins to set. Serve.
Nutritions of Hot cross hazelnut trufflesfatContent: