Crunch into these egg-free white chocolate and macadamia cookies.
The ingredient of White chocolate and macadamia caramel cookies
- 125g butter, softened
- 1/2 cup (100g) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon treacle or golden syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 cups (300g) self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 125g pkt NESTLu00c9 BAKERS CHOICE White CHOC BITS
- 1/2 cup (80g) macadamias, coarsely chopped
The instruction how to make White chocolate and macadamia caramel cookies
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Line two oven trays with baking paper.
- Use an electric mixer to beat the butter and sugar together until pale and creamy. Add the treacle, vanilla and milk and beat until well combined.
- Add the flour and bicarbonate of soda and stir with a wooden spoon until combined. Add the white choc bits and macadamias and stir to combine.
- Roll a heaped tablespoonful of mixture into a ball and place on a lined tray. Use the palm of your hand to gently press the mixture. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven, swapping trays halfway through cooking, for 15 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Remove from oven. Allow cookies to cool on the trays.
Nutritions of White chocolate and macadamia caramel cookiesfatContent: