These chocolate ganache filled tartlets taste like a dream but are surprisingly simple to prepare.
The ingredient of Butternut caramel chocolate ganache tartlets
- 12 Arnotts Butternut Snap Cookies
- 165g (3/4 cup) caster sugar
- 60ml thickened cream
- 40g butter
- 150g dark chocolate, chopped
The instruction how to make Butternut caramel chocolate ganache tartlets
- Lightly grease a 12-hole round bottomed tartlet tin. Place 6 of the biscuits on a microwave-safe plate and heat on high for 20 seconds or until biscuits are soft and pliable. Working quickly, gently roll the biscuits out until 3mm thick and then push into the tartlet tin. Repeat with remaining 6 biscuits.
- Combine sugar and 165ml water in a heavy-based saucepan and stir over low heat until sugar dissolves. Increase the heat to high and cook (brushing down sides of the saucepan with a wet pastry brush to remove any sugar crystals) for 10-15 minutes or until sugar mixture is a deep golden colour. Remove from the heat, add the cream and butter (caramel will spit) and stir until smooth. Pour into the biscuit cases and refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until set.
- Place the chocolate in a small heatproof bowl and set over a small saucepan of simmering water. Stir until chocolate is melted. Pour over the caramel filling and refrigerate tartlets for a further 10 minutes, or until set.
Nutritions of Butternut caramel chocolate ganache tartletsfatContent: