These white chocolate, cranberry and macadamia jumbo cookies are simply too good to resist!
The ingredient of White chocolate, cranberry and macadamia jumbo cookies
- 250g butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups raw caster sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup NESTLu00c9 BAKERS CHOICE White CHOC BITS
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
The instruction how to make White chocolate, cranberry and macadamia jumbo cookies
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter, sugar and vanilla until fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition.
- Sift flour over butter mixture. Add choc bits, cranberries and macadamias. Stir to combine. Using 1/2 cup mixture per ball, roll into 10 balls. Place 2 balls, 5cm apart, on each prepared tray. Using the palm of your hand, flatten each ball. Shape each into a 1cm-thick round.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, swapping trays halfway through cooking, or until golden. Cool on trays for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Repeat with remaining mixture to make 10 cookies.
Nutritions of White chocolate, cranberry and macadamia jumbo cookiesfatContent: 607.777 calories
saturatedFatContent: 30.2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 16.3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 75.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 7.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 103 milligrams cholesterol