These mini croissants are surprisingly simple and quick to make. Perfect for last-minute visitors.
The ingredient of Mini choc-raspberry croissants
- 2 sheets frozen ready-rolled butter puff pastry
- 2 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 50g white chocolate, finely chopped
- 20g butter, melted
The instruction how to make Mini choc-raspberry croissants
- Preheat oven 200Cu00b0/180u00b0C fan-forced. Cut each pastry sheet into 4 squares. Cut each square in half diagonally. Spoon 1/2 teaspoon jam in the centre of 1 long side of 1 triangle. Top with 1 teaspoon chocolate. Roll up triangle from long side. Fold in ends to create a crescent. Place on tray lined with baking paper. Repeat with remaining pastry, jam and chocolate. Brush with butter.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden and puffed. Dust with icing sugar mixture. Serve with double cream or ice-cream.
Nutritions of Mini choc-raspberry croissantsfatContent: 112.091 calories
saturatedFatContent: 6.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 11.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 1.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 9 milligrams cholesterol