Twist up the classic rum ball recipe with this pineapple and coconut variation.
The ingredient of Pina colada rum balls
- 250g pkt Arnotts Arno Shortbread
- 105g (1 1/4 cups) desiccated coconut
- 450g can crushed pineapple in syrup, drained well
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 60ml (1/4 cup) white rum
- 375g pkt white chocolate melts, melted
- 170g (2 cups) shredded coconut (or extra desiccated coconut), to decorate
- Chopped glace pineapple, to decorate
The instruction how to make Pina colada rum balls
- Place the shortbread biscuits in the bowl of a food processor and process until they are finely crushed. Transfer the crushed biscuit to a large bowl.
- Add desiccated coconut. Stir until well combined. Add the condensed milk, pineapple and rum. Stir until well combined. Place in the fridge for an hour to firm up slightly.
- Roll level tablespoonfuls of the mixture into balls. Place, in a single layer, on a tray lined with baking paper. Place in the fridge for another hour to firm up slightly.
- Use a fork to dip the balls, 1 at a time, in melted chocolate. Roll the balls in shredded coconut and top each ball with a piece of chopped glaceu0301 pineapple
Nutritions of Pina colada rum ballsfatContent: