Chocolate, raspberries, jam - such a delicious combination and perfect for this twist on bread and butter pudding. Bake it while youre eating dinner and itll be ready right when you are.
The ingredient of Easy jam roly-poly pudding
- 400g packet jam roll, sliced into 16 even pieces
- 500ml (2 cups) milk
- 300ml carton thickened cream
- 4 eggs, lightly whisked
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 100g packet white chocolate, chopped
- 185g (1 1/2 cups) frozen raspberries
The instruction how to make Easy jam roly-poly pudding
- Lightly grease a 2 1/2L (10 cup) baking dish. Arrange half of the jam roll slices on the base of the prepared dish.
- Combine the milk, cream, egg and caster sugar in a large jug. Pour half the mixture over the jam rolls. Sprinkle with the chocolate and 1 cup of the raspberries. Top with the remaining slices of jam roll. Pour over remaining milk mixture and sprinkle with remaining raspberries. Set aside for 10 minutes to soak.
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until top is golden and custard has set. Stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Nutritions of Easy jam roly-poly puddingfatContent: