These easily freezable cookies are a great on-the-go snack.
The ingredient of Freezer choc-chip cookies
- 185g butter, softened
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 cup NESTLu00c9 BAKERS CHOICE Milk CHOC BITS
The instruction how to make Freezer choc-chip cookies
- Preheat oven to 180u00baC/160u00baC fan-forced. Line 3 baking trays with baking paper.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter, sugars and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add egg. Beat until combined. Sift flour and bicarbonate of soda over butter mixture. Stir until combined. Stir in choc bits.
- Using floured hands, roll level tablespoons of mixture into 36 balls. Place on prepared trays, 3cm apart, allowing room for spreading. Flatten slightly. Bake, one tray at a time, for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden and just firm to touch. Cool on trays for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Serve.
Nutritions of Freezer choc-chip cookiesfatContent: 114.72 calories
saturatedFatContent: 6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 13.8 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 1.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 19 milligrams cholesterol